Skip to content

How to Get Help

"Where to Report"UC Merced provides resources and services to help resolve issues. Some are completely confidential or can help on an informal basis. Others are formal resources and may be required to create an official record of the concern. If you have any questions about the resources, please contact Office of Campus Climate Director De Acker by email or by calling 209-228-2598.

"Where to Report"

Confidential Resources

Conflict Resolution Resources (Informal)

Supervisors, managers, staff, faculty, professors, resident assistants (RAs) and teaching assistants (TAs): The best conflict resolution method is to address the conflict early. Start with the people closest to the situation. Reach out to informal resources when needed and know your formal resources.

Emergency Response

Reporting and Complaints (Formal and Informal)

Respondent Services